Monday, July 11, 2011

The Beginning

Every journey has a beginning.  While I am tempted to say the beginning of this journey was the signing of my publishing contract for new children's book "An Afternoon at the Ice Cream Saloon (Brainfreeze Ain't For Sissies), deep inside I know the journey is much older than that.  My mother wrote in a journal every day.  It was important for her to record every thought and every action.  Thinking back on the woman she was, I am motivated by not only the act of picking up her pen and hardbound journal every day, but I am motivated by the life she led. 


Mom, you are the reason this journey has started.  Wish you were here to see where it will end.



Follow me on facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Derek-Wayne-Hale/154053901333959

No comments:

Post a Comment